SELECTIVE CATALYTIC REDUCTION (SCR) SYSTEMS
A compact solution to control NOx, CO, VOCs, HCs, PM, and NH3 slip all in one engineered system. Can have integrated sound attenuation up to critical/hospital grade for 35-42 dBA or more.
- Achieve EPA Tier IV compliance and beyond
- Achieve IMO Tier III compliance and beyond
- Excellent solution for new and retrofit engine applications
Flexible Mounting Options:
- Available for indoor and outdoor applications
- Above the engine
- On top of the engine enclosure
- Hang from the ceiling
- Mount vertical or horizontal or on the side
- Flexible inlet and outlet connection locations and diameters
- Pressure drop can be managed depending on application
- Options for SCR reactor heating for immediate NOx reduction
The inlet and outlet locations can be adjusted to meet the installation needs of your project.
- Urea storage tank
- Air compressor
- Urea filling station
- Urea duplex transfer station
- Closed loop control
- Continuous Emissions Monitoring (CEMs) systems
- Remote access with monitoring & controlling can be enabled with internet access
- Platforms and access stairs, etc.
Parts & Service:
- Catalytic Combustion Corporation is well-known for our exceptional Parts & Service Department
- Installation and installation support
- Long-term service agreements
- Catalyst health check-up
- Catalyst replacement – includes removal, disposal, and installation of new catalyst
Download the SILENT NOx® Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Systems sell sheet here.