MBC6 - Automatic Mode Switching
Our MBC6 charger has been specifically designed for standby applications involving high battery loads of short duration which require fast recharging capability, such as heavy duty engine starting batteries. Long-term continuous loads should not exceed 50% of the charger rating.
Chargers are listed for UL, NFPA 110, NFPA 20, Marine and Industrial Service.
Our MBC7 Battery Chargers are specifically designed for unattended applications requiring a highly regulated float charger. It will carry continuous or intermittent loads up to 100% of the charger rating. Specifically, MBC7 provides:
- Automatic Fast Recharging Ability
- Automatic Two Rate, Float-Equalize
- Fully Automatic Operation
- A.C. Line Voltage Compensated
- D.C. Voltage Regulated
- Current Limited at Rated Capacity